Bulletproof Coffee for Weight Loss with Effective Diet Plan
Are you looking for ways to keep fit? Are you keen on looking more beautiful than other women? Then the only way to get the necessary experience is to get through this article. Your beauty is worth spending just minutes reading some few words. Your fitness, through weight loss, deserves paying much attention. It must bestow more beauty on you.
New research suggests that women who have lost weight may have more success with men than those who have never been fat! But recently, ways for losing weight have been varied. The most common way to lose weight is to have coffee. No wonder having certain types of coffee, particularly bulletproof coffee, is on top of such amazing ways.
What is Bulletproof coffee?
Bulletproof coffee for weight loss has become a new fad. The most beautiful ladies who are fitness freaks always prefer such a type of coffee. They realize its matchless benefits to their good health and well being.
Bulletproof coffee is a low-toxin, high-performance drink that has a immense, positive effect on your energy and cognitive function. According to the American National Coffee Association (1), bulletproof Coffee diet can give you even more lasting energy.
Bulletproof coffee is a mix of oil, butter, and coffee beans. Sometimes it also includes coconut oil. Some people even add other nutrients, such as brain octane oil, and flavoring agents. It is different from an espresso which is a specific style of coffee drink (with crema) that is ‘pulled’ from an espresso machine that is designed for this single purpose. It was created to impact energy, lose weight, and enhance the cognitive function.
Bulletproof coffee is an amazing type of coffee that has been referred to by various names e.g. keno coffee and butter coffee. Nowadays, any coffee containing high fat ingredients such as heavy cream is regarded as Bulletproof coffee. One most impressive and adorable type is the coffee made with butter and medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil. MCT is a saturated fatty acid with amazing health benefits like better cognitive function and fast weight loss. Although each ingredient has a specific health benefit, most people focus on MTC oil and butter. They confirm that these two elements are what makes bulletproof coffee most suitable for weight loss and more energy.
Does bulletproof coffee really works?
Most circles interested in the beauty of women and beauty salons and websites concentrate on weight loss as an effective means of adding more beauty and agility to woman’s body. For this reason, they offer a variety of ways for weight loss. One of the most effective ways is bulletproof coffee diet.
A study performed by the International Coffee organization in London showed that daily consumption of bulletproof coffee is more likely to help your health than harm it (2).
Another study states that having two cups of bulletproof coffee every day have a lower risk of heart disease compared to others who do not drink it (3). The study also assures that drinking coffee can reduce the risk of diabetes, liver disease and dementia. Moreover, the findings confirm that having one to two cups per day give definite and fast results regarding weight loss.
Some research found that when there is not enough carbohydrates to get energy from, the body tends to turning fats into ketone bodies. This process should produce energy and help body lose much weight (4). This is what Bulletproof is supposed to enhance. For those who seek to lose weight, much weight in almost no time, they should know that ketones play a wonderful role in decreasing their appetite.
How does bulletproof coffee help in weight loss?
As mentioned above, the good news for beautiful women ant gentlemen who seek fast and effective weight loss, a bulletproof coffee diet is ideal. The ketones which it contains can perfectly help them eat less as you will feel sated after having one cup. It is also easy to the body to convert ketone bodies into energy. The brain uses the ketone energy to work more efficiently.
Coffee beans, as a centric ingredient in bulletproof coffee, add more benefits to it. They contain caffeine which, with a right daily dosage, can keep your brain awake, and make you alert for longer periods of time. It can also make you feel more energized and less weary. In fact, caffeine and fats contained in bulletproof coffee can help improve ketosis in the body.
In addition, medium chain triglyceride (MCT) contained in some ingredients of bulletproof coffee, such as coconut oil, can provide the body with more energy. It can also help prevent some diseases, and most important, lead to weight loss.
One essential member of the ingredients of Bulletproof coffee is butter. According to most recent research, butter contains conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) that help cause fat loss. Besides CLA, It also contains vitamins such as A, D, E, and K, and beta carotene. All of these nutrients contribute to promoting good brain health and boosting the level of testosterone in the blood. Testosterone enhances building the muscles.
Bulletproof Coffee Diet For Weight Loss
Most of us are plagues with inactive metabolism maybe owing to doing sedentary activities or some systems functions. This makes us suffer from the everlasting problem of either weight gain or obesity. Accordingly, we try hard to reduce weight and place it under our continual control and observation. We sometimes do well with daily exercises in combination with rigorous weight loss diet that may cause pain and debility.
Yet, once we quit our diet regime, we begin to gain weight again. Therefore, nutrients and specialists in the field devised a variety of methods by which we can get to ever-lasting, healthy weight loss. Among those ways is drinking coffee, particularly bulletproof coffee. So, if you are a coffeeholic and looking for ways for weight loss, which appeal to you, then drinking coffee in a planned and systematic manner may help.
Today, most women (and also men) try to Lose weight with bulletproof coffee. But, in order to keep constant weight loss, you should follow a bulletproof coffee weight loss plan. Your plan would be as follows:
- How to make bulletproof coffee
- Nutrients and flavoring agents
- Other foods that can be added to your bulletproof diet
- Main anti-nutrients to avoid
- A step-by-step bulletproof diet plan
(1) How to make bulletproof coffee in minutes
What makes bulletproof coffee distinguished is the it needs no stirring, but instead, it needs to be whipped in a blender. This makes it get foamy, and the fat contained in it reduces the acidity and bitterness for better and more yummy taste.
Bulletproof coffee has its own upgraded beans know for their ability to promote brain and body high performance. To make it perfectly you have to brew the beans, and then blend them with butter and Brain Octane oil until it froths and gets foamy.
Brain Octane Oil and coconut oil are a type of medium chain triglycerides (MCT). They are saturated fatty acids that have several health benefits ranging from improving cognitive function to healthy weight loss. I recommend using coconut oil because it is much cheaper and available at many stores around your region.
What do you need?
- A coffee brewer
- A boiler
- A blender
This recipe is for 1 glass.
¾ glass hot water (maybe boiling water)
2 heaping tablespoons ground Bulletproof, Upgraded Coffee beans, and brew using your favorite brewing way.
2 tablespoons grass-fed unsalted butter
1 tablespoon Brain Octane oil (or coconut oil)
½ tablespoon heavy cream (optional)
½ tablespoon vanilla extract (for more flavor – optional)
It is recommended to brew the coffee first.
- Place a cone on the container.
- Put the coffee in the cone.
- Pour the boiling water, very slowly, in a circular way on the coffee until the layer of foam disappear.
- Place the butter in the blender.
- Pour the Brain Octane Oil (or the coconut oil) in the blender.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Pour the hot coffee in the blender.
- Blend all the ingredients together.
This recipe contain a very high nutritional value:
- Calories = 255
- Fats = 28.5 g
- Net Carbs = 1 g
Still you have the choice to lessen the quantity of butter if you are not the one who hates eating fats. It will still be delicious, yet a bit non-creamy.
(2) Nutrients and flavoring agents
There are various options available to make your Bulletproof coffee diet weight loss amazing. The more flavoring agents you add to your recipe, the more delicious it gets. You may also add more nutrients void of more saturated fats and carbs to get the utmost from one bulletproof coffee glass.
- Collagen peptides can be added to bulletproof coffee because they are satiating compounds that help in weight loss. Protein intake has been proven to be able to satisfy the appetite and provide fullness.
- Cinnamon is said to be exceptional when mixed with butter and added to bulletproof coffee. It provide the required amount of sweetness in addition to a nice smell. According to researchers at US National Library of medicine (6), cinnamon contain high protective antioxidant levels. Antioxidants are known for their ability to inhibit the risks of cells damage as they reduce the amount of free radicals.
- Cocoa powder is used by those who like their coffee strong. It add a nicely bitter flavor to the coffee, making it toothsome. A two tablespoons serving of cocoa contains less than 25 calories and just 1.5 grams of fat, which efficiently helps in weight loss. It also provides the body with fiber, iron, and magnesium.
- Stevia drops can be added as a strong sweetener that transforms your bulletproof coffee a juicy, delicious dessert. These drops can be added to your coffee to replace sugar in a diet. Stevia can regulate sugar levels in blood. In fact, its health benefits are numerous including weight loss, skin care, regulating blood pressure, reducing cholesterol levels, and much more.
- Sugar free syrups are a good flavoring agent that can improve the taste of your coffee. They are also good for those who are seeking weight loss. For example, Splenda is a good sweetener that is safe and AFD-approved way to reduce calories and eliminate extra weight.
(3) Other foods that can be added to your bulletproof diet
Your bulletproof coffee diet to lose weight must contain some foods that help you get rid of excess kilos in less than two weeks. Most of these foods include both vegetables and fruits that contain much fiber and do not have carbs or high levels of calories. Following is a list of healthy foods that form the essential part of your Bulletproof coffee weight loss plan.
- Olives: Very few toxins can be found in olives. Fresh olives provide your body with healthy fats that promote its energy. They can protect you from feeling tired.
- Cucumber: Either eaten by itself or in a salad, cucumber is a main source of phosphorus, potassium, and fiber.
- Avocadoes: They are a good source of monounsaturated fats that can form an amazing energizer to your body.
- Radish: They contain high levels of fiber, vitamin C, folate, and calcium, and void of toxins. They are known for their high nutritional value.
- Zucchini: A good source of phosphorus, potassium, and fiber. You can eat zucchini cooked and raw.
- Cranberries: Rich in vitamins and antioxidants. They are also low in sugar. Half a cup of cranberries contains just 25 calories.
- Strawberries: They have healthful content. They contain high levels of vitamins and antioxidants with very low levels of sugar.
- Pineapples: They are rich in vitamins, enzymes, and antioxidants. They can help boost the immune system, digestion, and build strong bones.
- Tangerines: One medium size tangerine contain only 50 calories, no cholesterol, and no fats of any kind.
- Raspberries: They are a good source of vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber. They also have a high concentration of ellagic acid that eliminates the progress of cancer.
(4) Main anti-nutrients to avoid
Antinutrients always prevent your body systems from working well. The even can constitute a source of toxins. To get the utmost from your bulletproof coffee weight loss plan, you should avoid eating the following foods.
- Foods containing phytates: They include seeds such as nuts, legumes, and edible seeds, and even grains. They contain Phytic acid which is considered one of the horrible anti-nutrients. It binds to all minerals and prevent their absorption in the body.
- Foods containing Oxalates: They are oxidants that help strongly in releasing free radicals, and thus can damage organs and body cells. They may deposit in the kidneys, causing the formation of stones. Oxalates are found in spinach, leeks, sweet potato, figs, blueberries, pecans, almonds, cashews, peanuts, soy products, swiss chard, and beet.
- Foods containing lectins: They are a kind of protein that can bind to cell membranes. They can disturb metabolism of the small intestine. These also help molecules to stick together stripping the immune system from playing its role as required. They are found in grain, cereal, dairy, and legume.
(5) A step-by-step bulletproof diet plan
A bulletproof diet, including bulletproof coffee, is meant to reduce weight in just two weeks, or even less. To make good use of such a plan, you are to follow these scheduled steps:
- In the morning, take a cup of you delicious Bulletproof Coffee.
- Try to consume either two or three (light) nutritional meals during the day. Eat the meal only when you feel hungry.
- No snacks are allowed. Snacks will provide your body with extra carbs or saturated fats.
- Your meal should contain the following proportions of nutritional food:
- Healthy fats = 50%
- Protein 15 to 20%
- Unsweetened fresh juices
- Try to follow a protein fasting program. When you apply this program, try to eat some fats and carbs.
How much bulletproof coffee you should drink per day?
Bulletproof Coffee is well known for its high ability to boost energy and increase body productivity. Its energy-boosting effect can last a whole day. Although it is delicious, you should get used to its taste. It is also well known for its aptitude to suppress both appetite and hunger. Therefore, it should be moderately consumed.
Because bulletproof coffee is much stronger than coffee, many nutritionists recommend drinking one cup or glass every two days. But I actually recommend one cup or glass per day, just in order to keep your sleep habit go normal. Some people ask if they are allowed to drink more than one cup per day. The answer is: yes. But this can be done in case you feel your body needs such an extra cup, and can bear it. It is said that more than one cup of bulletproof coffee per day may cause your body to crash.
The best time to drink bulletproof coffee
Bulletproof Coffee cannot be consumed at any time. Specialists in the field advise those who are coffeeholic to drink bulletproof coffee in the morning. After you get up and take your usual shower, or do your typical workout, you can drink it.
There is a consensus that the best time to drink it is 7:00 am to 8:00 am. This is to guarantee you will stay energetic all day long, and enjoy your extra power and liveliness.
The worst time to drink you bulletproof coffee at is 3:00 pm and up. You might know that caffeine keeps working for a long time that might last for 48 hours. Consuming bulletproof coffee at this time will surely do harm to your sleeping habit.
Other health benefits of Bulletproof Coffee
Millions of people start their morning by having a cup of coffee. But nowadays, most of them changed their destination to have a cup of Bulletproof Coffee for its various health benefits. Aside from its high benefits regarding weight loss, bulletproof coffee has numerous health benefits.
- It is high in healthy fats. Its ingredients include grass-fed butter and Brain Octane oil or coconut oil which are high in Omega-3 fatty acids. Theses fatty acids help the body fight attention deficit and Alzheimer’s disease. They contain anti-inflammatory agents that help prevent aging. They help prevent diabetes and cardiovascular illnesses. Moreover, pregnant women are in need of such fatty acids.
- It helps keep brain healthy and more active. Much research show that bulletproof coffee can improve mental health by protecting the brain against age related cognitive illnesses. Parkinson’s diseases can be prevented by consuming such a strong type of coffee.
- Collagen Peptides can be added to bulletproof coffee, which help keep skin clear and shining. Collagen is a fiber protein created in the body. Adding it to your coffee will help in improving nails, bones, tendons, ligaments, and many more.
Tips, Precautions, and Side Effects of Bulletproof Coffee
Bulletproof coffee is healthier than your breakfast. It has calories and fats, most of which are healthy. In order to consume such nutrients properly, you should follow these tips:
- Do not consume more than one cup per day. If you feel your body needs more cups, you are allowed to consume just one extra cup.
- Follow a fasting program (some people fast almost all day), and eat a meal at 7:00 pm.
- Do not eat extra fats or protein. Extra fats could help your body gain more weight.
- Use a weight loss diet plan together with you bulletproof coffee.
- Eat nutritional foods, and avoid eating anti-nutritional meals.
- Doing some morning workouts will help enhance your bulletproof coffee weight loss plan.
- If you are pregnant or under medications, consult your doctor before having such strong coffee.
When dealing with bulletproof coffee, many people always make mistakes, Try to avoid such mistakes by considering the following:
- Not all oils are the same. Some oils are rich in more saturated fats that will harm your health instead of benefiting it. Use oils that are known for their healthy contents.
- Some people do not mind butter. Some kinds of butter come from sources that use pesticides. Such butter is harmful to their health. So, try to use grass-fed butter.
- Some people drink milk with their weight loss bulletproof coffee. Fats are not easy for the body to burn. Extra fats will accumulate in your muscles causing overweight.
- Drinking this type of strong coffee with a meal is harmful. This of course could hinder the process of burning extra fat.
- Adding sugar to you bulletproof coffee is not a good idea. By adding sugar to it, you add more calories, which could be bad to your health.
Side effects of drinking Bulletproof coffee
Although bulletproof coffee has become trendy, it can cause some unwanted side effects. Some of them include:
- More sensitivity to heat: increasing MCT oil in the body may sometimes cause sensitivity to heat.
- MCT oil may cause heart palpitation as it causes heart to beat harder than usual.
- Coffee might cause kidney stones. Researchers at Harvard School of Public Health found that decaffeinated coffee reduce the risks of forming kidney stones.
- Bulletproof coffee can upset stomach. The combination of fats and coffee help in indigestion which might cause stomach upset.
- Bulletproof coffee can erode your metabolism through systematic calorie restrictions.
Nowadays, most people adore bulletproof coffee to the extent that those who do not need weight loss regimes enjoy drinking it. It is praised by almost all of them. Yet, you should be cautious when deciding to use it as part your long-term weight loss program. You have known the serious side effects that it can cause to your body. Take care!
Sources and References
- BMJ 2017;359:j5024 (2017): Coffee consumption and health: umbrella review of meta-analyses of multiple health outcomes. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j5024
- Slalazar, Martinez (2004): Coffee consumption and risk for type 2 diabetes mellitus. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14706966
- Shan, B. et al (2005): Antioxidant capacity of 26 spice extracts and characterization of their phenolic constituents. J Agric Food Chem. 5;53(20):7749-59. National Institutes of Health. Us National Library of Medicine, Us.